Monday, November 15, 2010

My Blogspot!

Oh sorry! I forgot to introduce myself. I am a graduate of a certain Nigerian university with a dead end job(for now) and with way too much time on my hands and so I started wondering of ways to fill my time, hence this blogspot. I have always had a passion for writing and have always loved the world of Nigerian showbiz, you can call me an amebo, abi na tatafo, I just love keeping myself updated about what's happening to our celebs, new songs, new videos.. blah blah blah. So whats this blog about? I just post new songs and videos, give you my opinion on them. Once in a while if I hear any news, I'll post it here. If you want to see any new video or hear any song, you can make a request, who knows? I might just get it. Cashya larer!

No comments:

Post a Comment